This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Toronto Anesthesia Symposium
This year’s theme, Anesthesia, current delusions and misconceptions, will bring together experts to discuss our current state of practice and provide clarity and guidance regarding many misconceptions.
Topics will include:
- POCUS in the parturient…what’s the difference?
- Non-invasive cardiac output monitors, useful?
- Anesthesia and brain development, the truth!
- The limitations of opioids! When is it harmful?
- Volume responsive versus volume depleted…there is a difference!
- Too good to be true…Can I believe this study?
Throughout the two day session, there will be lectures, interactive PBLDs and workshops given by international guest faculties and University of Toronto faculties.