This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
2019 TSF Awards Are Now Available
Applications are now being accepted for 2019 Thoracic Surgery Foundation (TSF) awards in the areas of cardiothoracic surgery research, education, leadership, and outreach. Visit the awards page of the TSF website for details about eligibility and to access the award applications.
The 2019 TSF Awards Program includes:
- TSF Research Award – Up to $40,000 per year for 2 years
- STS Research Award – Up to $40,000 per year for 2 years
- Braunwald Research Award – Up to $40,000 per year for 2 years
- Braunwald Research Fellowship – Up to $30,000 per year for 2 years
- TSF Resident Research Fellowship – Up to $30,000 per year for 2 years
- Southern Thoracic Surgical Association (STSA) Resident Research Award – Up to $30,000 per year for 2 years
- American Heart Association (AHA)/The Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS) Research Award
- Michael J. Davidson Fellowship – Up to $25,000 for 1 year
- Carolyn E. Reed Traveling Fellowship – Up to $10,000 for 1 year
- Robert L. Replogle Traveling Fellowship – Up to $10,000 for 1 year
- Sarns Terumo Perfusion Education Fellowship – Up to $10,000 for 1 year
- The Levi Watkins Innovation and Leadership Development Scholarship – $5,000 scholarship
- TSF Alley-Sheridan Scholarship: Leadership Program in Health Policy Management at Brandeis University, ACS Surgeons as Educators Course – $2,500 scholarship (application deadline 02/15/19)
- Edwards Lifesciences Foundation Every Heartbeat Matters Award – Up to $37,500 per year for 1 year
- International Medical Volunteer Scholarship Award – $2,500 scholarship
- TSF Travel Awards: STS/EACTS Latin America Cardiovascular Surgery Conference – $2,500 scholarship