This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Don't Miss the 2018 ISMICS Annual Meeting Live on CTSNet
The 2018 Annual Meeting of the International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery (ISMICS) will be held in Vancouver, Canada, June 13-16, 2018. Can't attend? Don't miss these select cardiac-focused sessions that will livestream on CTSNet:
Wednesday, June 13:
- Masters Session: Minimally Invasive Surgical Approaches to Atrial Fibrillation (8:00 - 9:45 am PDT), moderated by Anthony C. DeSouza and Andy C. Kiser
- Masters Session: Minimally Invasive Robotic and Coronary Surgery (1:30 - 3:15 pm PDT), moderated by Bob B. Kiaii and Richard Cook
Thursday, June 14:
- Transcatheter Therapies and a live case from St Paul’s Hospital in Vancouver (8:05 - 10:00 am PDT), moderated by Rashmi Yadav, Jimmy Hon, Joerg Kempfert, and Vinod H. Thourani
- Mitral Valve (3:45 - 5:00 pm PDT), moderated by Joseph Lamelas, Robinson Poffo, Neelan S. Doolabh, and Francis D. Ferdinand
Friday, June 15:
- Arrhythmia (9:30 - 10:20 am PDT), moderated by Niv Ad, Ralph J. Damiano Jr, and Sahin Senay
- Revascularization (1:50 - 2:50 pm PDT), moderated by Johannes Bonatti and Francis D. Ferdinand
All livestreams will be available on a dedicated CTSNet page and on CTSNet's YouTube channel.
About the ISMICS Annual Meeting
There is still time to register to attend the 2018 ISMICS Annual Meeting in person. The focus of the meeting is on innovation, technologies, and techniques in cardiothoracic and cardiovascular surgery. Focused sessions on Wednesday, June 13 make up the Cardiac Masters Day, and Thursday through Saturday offer both a cardiac and a general thoracic track of scientific sessions. More information on the meeting schedule and location can be found on the ISMICS website. Please register at the online registration page. The cost of registration will increase June 11, 2018.